WALK TO END HOMELESSNESS – SAVE THE DATE
ALPHA COMMUNITY SERVICES YMCA 18th Annual Walk Saturday, May 18, 2019
Captain’s Cove, Bridgeport • Registration 8:30 am • Walk Begins 9:30 am
To Support, Sponsor, Register: P 203 366 2809
Alpha Community Services YMCA, a branch of the Central Connecticut Coast YMCA, is the largest provider of permanent supportive housing in the state. Bridgeport relies on the Alpha Community Services YMCA to provide a sense of community, hope and a safe place to belong.
Every step you take will make a difference!
- $25-$125 provides blankets, sheets, toiletries and bus tokens for the homeless.
- $126-$249 provides warm clothing for many homeless children, families and individuals.
- $500 provides food for a homeless family of four for one month.
- $1000 provides a Security Deposit for an individual.
- $2500-5000 provides 60-90 days emergency shelter and resources for a homeless family.
- $10,000 provides six months of housing, food, counseling and resources for a homeless family.
All donations collected will directly benefit the programs of Alpha Community Services YMCA (ACS) including the Families in Transition Shelter, Bridgeport’s only Family Emergency Shelter. Contributions are 100% tax deductible.