“A good leader inspires others with confidence in him; a great leader inspires them with confidence in themselves.”
Leaders is a Nationwide YMCA program for teens ages 13-18 that teaches leadership skills through community service, volunteerism, and personal growth. New leaders can participate in two meetings before making the decision to join.
In the Teen Leaders Club, you will have fun and can…
- Meet other teens from our community and from the New England area.
- Be a leader in the YMCA and in the community.
- Plan events and field trips.
- Participate in regional leadership retreats.
- Earn volunteer service hours and recommendations.