Family Fun for Everyone
Nestled in an undeveloped wooded area of Monroe, participants at the Lakewood-Trumbull YMCA Family Outdoor Center have been delighted by its charming atmosphere. With 47 acres of land the possibilities of fun, relaxation and exploration are endless.
Whether you are looking to unwind in the sun by one of our three pools, on one of our 2 tennis courts, basketball courts or gaga pits, there is something for everyone or maybe embark out on our lake in paddle boats or improve your golfing skills on our mini golf course.
Located at 204 Stanley Road in Monroe, the YMCA Family Outdoor Center is open Memorial Day through Labor Day.
Life’s Better in the Outdoors
We are so excited to be open on Saturdays and Sundays! We are adhering to the highest standards for cleanliness and social distancing. We have incorporated contactless procedures and are required to have a few new guidelines. The Lakewood-Trumbull YMCA Outdoor Center is closely following guidance from the State of Connecticut, the CDC, our Health Department and other YMCAs. Your health and safety as well as that of our staff and community is our top priority.
- Hours: Saturdays and Sundays 11am-3pm and 3:30pm-7:30pm. Two sessions or visit blocks per day.
- All participants must be active Central Connecticut Coast YMCA members. Unfortunately, no guests.
- Members are required to agree and electronically sign a CCCY-Adult-Waiver or the CCCY Youth Waiver.
- Health screenings are required prior to entering the Outdoor Center. Temperatures are being taken with touchless thermometers to confirm a temperature below 100 degrees Fahrenheit. Everyone is being screened for any observable illness, including cough or respiratory
- Session Fees: $10/adult; $10/child.
- Advanced reservations are required. To maintain contactless entry, we cannot accept walk-ins.
- To make a session reservation, please call the Y 203-445-9633.
- We will accept reservations starting on Thursdays for Saturday and Sunday sessions.
- So that as many members as possible can participate, we can only offer one session per day per participant.
- We are limiting reservations to 50 members per session.
- Staff and members must wear masks when using common areas and maintain 6 feet social distancing from those outside their household.
- BYOC – Bring your own chairs. Tables and chairs will not be available.
- BYOAE – Bring your own aquatic equipment – towels, kickboards, noodles and goggles please.
- BYOWB – Bring your own water, water bottles and towels.
- Other Outdoor Center amenities available are the basketball court, mini golf, paddle boats, and the beautiful outdoor terrain for hiking and exploring.
We’re so excited to have a fun summer! If you have questions, we’d like to answer them, just give us a call P 203 261 2566