Are you interested in lifeguarding – but not quite old enough yet? This course gives 13 to 15 year olds a sneak peek into what it takes to become a great lifeguard. The program is designed to be completed over 2 months and allows you to gain an introduction to lifeguarding, lifesaving skills, leadership skills, fitness and professional development.
Digital certificate available upon successful completion of each course.
DIVISION 1 –
- Must be 13 years old by September 27
- Complete a minimum of 20 shadow hours
- Attend First Aid/CPR/AED Class Oct 10 9am-3pm
DIVISION 2 –
- Must be 14 years old by September 27
- Complete a minimum of 30 shadow hours
- Attend Jr. Lifeguard Class October 17 9am – 3pm
DIVISION 3 –
- Must be 15 years old by September 27
- Complete a minimum of 40 shadow hours
- Attend Lifeguard Class Nov 5, 6, 7 9am-3pm
ENROLL TODAY! JR.LG REGISTRATION FORM 2021 Junior Lifeguarding. CPR pocket mask and participant handouts included.