Life Skills Save Lives
Are you responsible, honest, caring, and respectful? Are you a strong swimmer? Are you over the age of sixteen and looking for a job?
Get certified in CPR/AED, First Aid, and Lifeguarding through the Blended Learning American Red Cross Lifeguard Course. After successfully completing this course and submitting to a background & reference check, you will be immediately hired by the Soundview Family YMCA.
- At least 16 years of age.
- Access to a computer or tablet & the internet.
- Swim 300 yards continuously.
- Tread water for 2 minutes using legs only.
- Complete a timed event (swim 20 yards, surface dive, pick up a ten pound object, return it to the side of the pool, and climb out)
- December 27 9:30am-3pm
- December 28 9:30am-3pm
- December 29 9:30am-3pm
- December 30 8am-12pm
*times subject to change based on pace of class
CLASS LOCATION: Soundview Family YMCA
Register today by calling the YMCA or signing up online. If you have any questions, please contact Aquatics Director & Course Instructor Alex Hunter at email@example.com.