Summer Day Camp
WELCOME TO SUMMER DAY CAMP!
The YMCA believes all kids have great potential and deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. At YMCA day camp kids and teens can develop skills, self-confidence, new friendships and a sense of belonging – all while having tons of fun.
In order to have fun and thrive, kids of all ages need to feel both physically and emotionally safe. When you drop your child off at a camp, you can rest assured that their total well-being will be supported. Safety is always our number one priority! We keep kids healthy and safe while providing enriching experiences. As a leading nonprofit committed to nurturing the potential of youth, the Y has been a leader in providing summer camp for over 130 years. Our experienced and caring staff and volunteers model the positive core Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility that help build character.
Registration Forms: 2024 LWT Y Summer Camps_Clinic Registration Packet – Fillable
If your child will require special assistance or medicine while at camp, these forms may also be required: Individual Care Plan_Medicine Authorization
Financial assistance is available for families who need it to ensure that all kids in our community can have enriching summer experiences. These forms are required to apply: Financial Assistance Forms
If your child is 14-15 years of age, they may be interested in our Counselor in Training program. In our CIT program, they will receive valuable job interviewing skills, child care training, leadership experience, team building, and problem-solving skills. To apply please fill out the application and contact the Y for an interview. CIT Application Form
Our camp programs fill up fast, so make plans to reserve your spot!
Here are a few tips for registering for our Summer Camp programs. We highly recommend registering On-Line!
- Please review our Camp Brochure, Parent Handbook and Registration Packet in advance so that you have all the necessary information available. Consider deciding your child’s Camp Group or Unit before beginning to register. This information is in the Camp Brochure.
- Our registration program works best from a desk top or laptop computer. We do not recommend using a mobile device such as a cell phone.
- We anticipate on-line registration to take less than 30 minutes per child. Please note, our system does time out after 60 minutes of inactivity.
- All on-line registrations will be reviewed by the Y to ensure accuracy.
- At the Y, everyone is invited and encouraged to participate! If you plan to apply for Financial Aid or require a payment plan, please register in-person at the Y.
- Sometimes things happen. If our registration system is experiencing any issues, slowness or capacity problems, they will be posted here.