Summer Day Camp
Lakewood-Trumbull YMCA has added an additional week of summer fun. Camp Tepee and Gymnastics Camp will now run August 21-25.
Registration opens May 30 at 9am for this additional week! Register online or stop by the Program Center at 20 Trefoil Drive, Trumbull, CT
WELCOME TO SUMMER DAY CAMP!
The YMCA believes all kids have great potential and deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve. At YMCA day camp kids and teens can develop skills, self-confidence, new friendships and a sense of belonging – all while having tons of fun.
In order to have fun and thrive, kids of all ages need to feel both physically and emotionally safe. When you drop your child off at a camp, you can rest assured that their total well-being will be supported. Safety is always our number one priority! We keep kids healthy and safe while providing enriching experiences. As a leading nonprofit committed to nurturing the potential of youth, the Y has been a leader in providing summer camp for over 130 years. Our experienced and caring staff and volunteers model the positive core Y values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility that help build character.
Learn More: 2023 Lakewood Trumbull Y Camp Tepee Gymnastics and Specialty Clinic Brochure 2023 Lakewood Trumbull Y Parent Handbook and our 2023 Camp Tepee FAQs may also be helpful.
Registration Forms: 2023 Lakewood Trumbull Y Camp Tepee Gymnastics and Specialty Clinic Registration Packet Fillable
If your child will require special assistance or medicine while at camp, these forms may also be required: Individual Care Plan_Medicine Authorization
Financial assistance is available for families who need it to ensure that all kids in our community can have enriching summer experiences. These forms are required to apply: 2023 Summer CCCY Financial Assistance Application Materials
If your child is 14-15 years of age, they may be interested in our Counselor in Training program. In our CIT program, they will receive valuable job interviewing skills, child care training, leadership experience, team building, and problem-solving skills. To apply please fill out the application and contact the Y for an interview. CCC YMCA CIT Application_References 2023-fillable
Our camp programs fill up fast, so make plans to reserve your spot!
Register in-person or on-line for Lakewood-Trumbull Y Camp Tepee, Gymnastics Camp and Clinics!
Register In-Person the Lakewood-Trumbull Y, 20 Trefoil Drive, Trumbull
- We recommend that if you are a member of another YMCA (not a Central Connecticut Coast YMCA member) and would like to take advantage of the CCCY Member fees, please register in-person at the Lakewood-Trumbull Y.
- If you plan to apply for Financial Aid, please register in-person at the Lakewood-Trumbull Y.
- We are not accepting telephone, email or fax registrations for Lakewood-Trumbull Y Camp Tepee, Gymnastics Camp or Clinics.
CLICK HERE FOR On-Line Registration
- We anticipate on-line registration to take approximately 10 minutes per child, if the child is a CCCY member. If the child also has to join the CCCY, please add another 5 minutes.
- When you register for a camp session, you can register as a program participant or a CCCY member. The fees are different.
- To take advantage of the CCCY member fee, please sign up to become a CCCY member before registering for a camp session.
- If your child was a CCCY member in the past, you can reactivate their membership account.
- You can identify sessions with waiting lists within the registration platform prior to joining the Y and registering for the session. Please add your child, if you would like.