At the Y, our purpose is to strengthen community. Every day, we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. We strive to live our cause with purpose every day. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we believe that we’re stronger when we come together.
Welcoming: We’re open to all and create spaces where you can be, belong and become
Genuine: We value who you are and encourage you to be true to yourself and others
Nurturing: We’re with you on your path to reach your full potential
Hopeful: We believe in your ability to inspire a brighter tomorrow
Determined: We work relentlessly to strengthen communities, starting with you.
INVESTING IN YOU
The YMCA believes that a world-class organization driven to strengthen community requires highly trained employees. The Y provides many training and development opportunities for staff to gain the knowledge and skills they need to develop as leaders both inside and outside of the Y.
- Training, certification, tuition reimbursement, and professional development opportunities
- Free Y membership and program discounts
- Full-time benefits: medical, dental, & vision coverage; long-term disability and life & accidental death insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) offering free confidential services, resources, and counseling
- Participation in YMCA Retirement Fund with full contributions made by the CCCY
- Optional enrollment in 403(b) tax-deferred savings account
- Paid time off, sick time, holidays, and salary continuation
WE WANT YOU ON OUR TEAM
At the Y, you’ll find opportunities to strengthen community while growing your career. Please click here for our list of current openings and to apply.
WE ALWAYS HAVE ROOM FOR ONE MORE GREAT PERSON!
If you have your eyes on a career in child care, lifeguarding, as a swim instructor, in fitness/sports or just smiling at our members – – but you didn’t see a current open position, please email us at email@example.com, share your special talents and introduce yourself!